New Sade Album This Year???

I was driving home last night and Sade happened to be playing on the radio. When the song ended, the dj said that she heard from India Arie herself that Sade was making a new album and that it was close to being finished. My eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped--HELL YEAH! Today I did a little bit of googling and discovered there's a new Sade website. So I'm guessing something is in the works. It's been 9 years since her last album, Lovers Rock, and I'm dying for a new one. I hope she uses T-Pain voice in her new album--NOT! Although I am curious what she would sound like. Well, I'm hoping that she is coming out with something new and it's not just a rumor. See what happens...

Here's one of my many favorites,"Bullet Proof Soul" (too bad she didn't make a video)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hope so too! I'm listening to "Paradise" right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...hello..who's the biggest Sade fan?! Yeah I thought so! haha by the way Bullet Proof Soul is one of my faves too! New album means...world tour!..Teri

    ReplyDelete