Hit Refresh

Since I'm not 30 anymore, my blog was due for a change. There were a couple of templates out there that I liked, but I decided to just modify it myself. So, after about a week of trying to teach myself HTML/XML, I think I'm pretty much done revamping my blog. It's a good thing I have a few programming classes under my belt, otherwise I wouldn't have attempted any of this (i.e. FAIL). Blogger has some new features that I wanted to try out too. For example, if you look at the bottom of this post you'll see some new buttons. If you don't feel like commenting but still want to give me feedback you just have to click on one of those buttons. Pretty nice feature don't you think?

Anyways, check out the song of the week on the right. Its from 8 years ago, but I like it. Props to Brian for finding it. Sup Entourage fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment